Melt spinning technology for Monofilament
FET supplies state of the art melt spinning systems for processing monofilament formats. These are well developed, proven and field tested systems which are capable of delivering high specification technical filaments. As with all FET products, the emphasis is on bespoke design to match your requirements, final product quality and energy efficiency throughout.
Polymer Types and Filament Properties
Systems are available to process a large variety of polymer types including Polyester, Polyamide, Polyolefin, Polyethylene, Biomaterials, Bi-Component and others. Many filament cross sections can be produced. The equipment is configured according to the required filament specification, for example, high tensile, low shrinkage, high modulus versions are available.
FET Melt Spinning Extrusion Lines are versatile systems that are designed and built to meet the needs of the most demanding production teams in the world. A variety of options are available:-
- Machinery for manufacturing monofilament yarns and fibres
- Modular concept to match output requirements
- Material and energy efficient
- Mono, Bi and Tri-Component technology
- High temperature versions
- Corrosion resistant versions for special polymers
- Fully integrated computer control system for data logging, trending and storage