Melt spinning technology for Multifilament
FET’s melt spinning systems are ideal for processing multifilament formats. These state of the art systems are versatile, proven and field-tested systems, capable of delivering high specification technical filaments. Bespoke design to match your requirements ensures final product quality and energy efficiency.
FET systems can process several polymer types including Polyester, Polyamide, Polyolefin, Polyethylene, Biomaterials and Bi-Component. Many filament cross sections can be produced. The equipment is configured according to the required filament specification. High tensile, low shrinkage, high modulus versions are available.
Multifilament Production Systems and Options
FET Melt Spinning Extrusion Lines are designed and built to meet the needs of the most demanding production teams in the world:
- Systems available up to 200kg per hour
- Mono, Bi and Tri-Component technology
- All combinations of yarn types – UDY, POY, FOY
- High speed versions up to 6,000 m/m for multifilament
- High temperature and corrosion resistant versions for special polymers
- Fully integrated computer control system for data logging, trending and storage
- Modular concept to meet output requirements
- Material and energy efficient